Wednesday, September 14, 2005

an insightful response

With all of the writing on Katrina, my mind is in a fog, and I find I often lose sight of what are truly the most important lessons. I need to talk less...I need to open my ears and my heart to those who have gone through this ordeal, and to what the Lord wants to teach me through it all.I have tried to sit down and write something, but the words have not come in a way that would be even close to intelligible...I am still just groaning...

So today I just want to direct you to my friend Jarod's blog. I think his latest entry is one of the best responses I have seen recently.

I will try to get back to more regular blogging soon...I know you are all just sitting on the edge of your seats!

7 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I am obviously! :) Love you Tine!

jettybetty said...

I check in on you quite often.

Jarrod's post is very good!

I can relate to being in a fog about all that swirled around following Katrina--I know God wants to teach me things--actually I have been shocked how much I have already learned through this.

BTW, I go to RH and you have a beautiful voice!

I will keep checking in on you!

Blessings!
JB

Kate said...

I love the picture you added to your blog! You are such a sweet mommy. When I have kids, I'll have to send them to you to sing to them. When I do it, it'll probably won't be very soothing! And yes, I check your blog often for updates. :)

Jenna said...

I agree with Kate... The picture is so cute. I love you! Jenna

Shelly said...

I love the picture as well. I also check your site quite often hoping you have written. I was happy to see some activity today!

Katey said...

Christine!! I was so happy to find you! Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog- you were always a bright spot in my day too. That baby is precious, and I'm sure Matt is doing well too. I will most definitely be here for the Conference- Brandon asked for help, so I'll probably be there all the time I'm not working. We'll HAVE to get together and catch up! Can't wait to see you!

Olivia said...

I appreciate the words he wrote. It humbled me and spoke to me in ways I am not sure would have been accomplished otherwise. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Olivia