Wednesday, August 09, 2006

logan



It is in the wee hours of Wednesday morning and I cannot sleep. Today we are in fervent prayer for my sweet nephew, Logan, who is undergoing major surgery at the Mayo Clinic. My mom and dad are there in Minnesota with my brother and his family and you can read more updates on her blog We wish that we could be there to surround them physically, but we know without a doubt that the presence of the Lord will be in that place. So we will wait and we will cry out to Jehovah Raphae, the Lord who is our healer. Please join us in praying and in being witness to the miracles that we believe with all of our hearts will take place in Logan's life.

He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 5:9

We love you, sweet Logan. And we believe that the Lord will be faithful, for He can be no other way.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm praying! Praying for Logan and his family, the doctors, and for you as you wait for news. I have been there loving and praying over a precious nephew - God's grace is sufficient and His faithfulness overwhelming. I'll be watching for updates!

Chesley said...

I checked on your mom's blog. I am praying for your family and please let us know when you find anything out. He is SO CUTE! I just can't imagine being a mom and going through this. I can picture the operating room and there are angels all around the doctors and one angel is holding Logan's hand.

Jana said...

Been wondering about you and how it's been going back to school...hope all is well in that endeavor and that the Lord is giving you peace about your decision.

Unknown said...

Christine-
I just got your comment on my blog. Please do not feel badly at all. Please you have a two-year-old and a full time job AND Matt has a new job, too. I'm just glad to know we can still be friends :)No worries. In fact, the old man in charge called me this week and said they were "taking a break". Sure, I thought- you just want to get rid of me! It was hard core- hymnals and pitch pipes and counting out the beat. Very serious singers.

We will get together soon. I hope school is going well for you. See you tomorrow night.