Tuesday, November 14, 2006

cute cute video of jack on matt's blog...

Our good friends, TJ and Holly are in the Dominican Republic running an outreach center for street children. They are not only filled with the spirit and well-equipped for this ministry, they are also dear friends and we miss them terribly. TJ is one of the most talented songwriters that we know and we have been blessed with his music while friends in college, when he sang at our wedding, and now as Jack has become his #1 fan! Before they left for the Dominican, TJ recorded a children's album which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND...Jack loves it and Matt has posted a little video on his blog of him singing one of the songs that he loves most...hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

jettybetty said...

That is the cutest thing! I love the way Jack sings!

Elizabeth Miller said...

that is the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen! OH how I love that sweet Jack!!!

Chesley said...

I LOVE it!!! His little voice is SO SWEET!!!

jennifer said...

That's so great! Our son loves the CD too (although he can't sing along just yet). I need to figure out how to get videos on the computer like that!

Ashley said...

That was so stinking cute! Can't wait to see you!

love you,
ash

Allison said...

I hope we do see yall tomorrow! It's about time already! :)

Allison said...

It was sooooo good seeing you and Matt at church. How you found us, I'll never know. I really hope we can get together more!!! It would make me so happy! :)

Heather's House said...

I still watch that cute video everyday! HA HA Macy loves watching it, too! :)

Love ya,
Heather