Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tine's Personal Blogger/ HAPPY BDAY SAM!

I am taking it upon myself (Emily, Christine's younger sis) to update her beloved blog as a way to continually update all of y'all on her condition. For those of you that don't know already, Christine was placed in the hospital this morning severely dehydrated and in extreme pain. This time they went to UT Southwestern Medical in Dallas. This renowned teaching and research hospital is where Tine's doctors have been trying to get her a referral to for sometime. At this teaching hospital, they will constantly be testing her chronic pain and illness to actively try and find a solution to this ongoing problem. She told me it is just like grey's anatomy-for all of you fans out there...she said one doctor comes in followed eagerly by Izzy and Georges...anyways, I want you all to be able to seek the updates you want here on her blog so you can know just what is going on and what to pray for! We all know Matt, Christine, Jack, and Sam have had a long road already, along with our families. I was thinking today, that it was almost 10 years ago that her illnesses began! God has been faithful in blessing her with an amazing husband and two of the most precious kiddos in those ten years-so we know without a doubt He is faithful! I will update you as often as I can. Thank you all for the ways you pray for this family, and find all the ways to help out and encourage us all as we face this. Your love has not gone unnoticed.



In other Pinson news, Christine would not be pleased if I did not include a picture montage of her ONE YEAR OLD BABY BOY, SAM! Happy 1st Birthday, Sam! You are a gift! We love our Sammy!




HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, SAMUEL RAY PINSON!

4 comments:

jocelyn said...

Thanks for the update! We are always praying for the Pinson/Tyndall family. Christine, I sure do love you! I'll give you a call in the next few days--once my play opens on Saturday, I'd like to come visit. If you need anything in the meantime, UT Southwestern is in my neighbhorhood--please call!

And happy first birthday baby Sam!! I can't believe it's already been a whole year!

Love you guys!!

Giggi said...

What a great surprise! I didn't expect Tine to have been able to update, so glad her personal assistant was able to fill in! Good job Auntie Em! Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Sam! I bet he'll let us know by the next birthday what he thinks about the Baby part!

Lynn said...

WOW are they amazing or what? What a road for you all. And we are so glad that she is is being "worked over" for some answers....Sam's birthday just had to take some excitement so you know that sweetie is around! I wish I had a personal assistant.

Kristen said...

Thanks for the update! I was thinking about her this week and wanted to know how she was doing.
We are praying for her and would LOVE to come visit.
What can we do?

Happy First Birthday Sam, he is soooo cute!