Friday, November 04, 2005

My Little Punkin(s)

We took Jack to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch last week, and had so much fun watching our little man.







Jack sure does love his daddy (and who can blame him...I'm a lucky girl)








He's getting so big!






Matt and I look like a two-headed person in this one, but it's so rare that I am on this side of the camera, I was just glad to get a decent shot of all three of us!

Scary...but I just loved it that he was walking around the house in his costume and his diaper! They look so cute, but this doesn't really help my case for getting the playstation out of the house!





I just thought we needed one more of the cutest little puppy in the world! Look at those teeth!

13 comments:

Allison said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! I wish I would have known about the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound...I wanted fall pictures by pumpkins. Yall look like such a happy family!

Unknown said...

These pictures are just further proof that our little angel boy is the cutest ever!! Even Uncle Brad commented on how cute he is!! Hugs, Mimi

Ashley said...

Too cute!! Love y'all.

Anonymous said...

So precious!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

Jenna said...

Keep posting picutes! I love seeing your sweet boy...and you and Matt too, of course.

Love you!

Heather's House said...

I love the pumpkin patch pics. I have some but can't figure out how to post the pics for the life of me! Oh well!! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures of your sweet family!

Love yall

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Oh man, what precious pics.
That spot that Matt and Jack are sitting on in your apartment, makes me think of mine! Oh sweet Bourland! :)

Katey said...

I think you quite possibly have the cutest family ever!

Kate said...

Ya'll are such a sweet family! I love the pictures...glad we were able to see one of you too! Miss you roomie!

Sarah P said...

OH, he is absolutely precious. (In one of them he kind of looks like a baby potato because you can't see the dog head!! And what a cute little spud he is!!)
Thanks for sharing your Mommy experiences. I so enjoy reading them!
Sarah P

Shea said...

Christine!

I LOVE the pictures. How adorable.
Keep em' coming!

Love,
Shea

Olivia said...

V. cute! He is the most cutest puupy in the world, besides Gracey! LOL. Hope you are doing well. God Bless you guys!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

well christine, probably won't be able to get together until after thanksgiving. i am booked next week, but i will be in your area at brianna and eddie's on monday night! maybe i'll call you and swing by the lakes of stone glen!!