Thursday, December 29, 2005

a merry christmas had by all

It was a great Christmas and so fun to watch Jack this year...he still isn't really old enough to get it, but he was so much fun...i actually think it may be more fun that way, because we didn't feel pressure about getting certain presents(we didn't really get him much anyway, because the grandparents had that under control!)...we just enjoyed time together and watching him enjoy the family. We were with my family this year and had a great time...I sang at the candlelight service on Christmas Eve...I had never been to it before, and I am so glad I got to be a part of it, it was amazing to stand up on stage and see all of the candles lit. We spent lots of fun time with my parents and my brother and sister...I am so glad that they all love Matt and that he loves being with them too...my parents left yesterday to visit my older half-brothers and 4 nephews in South Dakota...I wish that we could all be there, but I am so glad that my parents are there...here's some pictures of some of our Christmas fun(thanks to the digital camera that we were given this year to replace the digital camera that we were given last year, which I managed to break)...

Jack and Daddy before church on Christmas morning











Jack and his rocking horse from Santa


















Jack's favorite gift so far...he loves to shoot the ball and then shout "OOooohhhhhhh!" along with some very funny jibberish that, when combined with his facial expressions, sounds surprisingly he's talking some trash!...I have no doubt that he AND DADDY are going to have fun with this one!







Christmas Eve at Mimi and Pappy's (my parents)



Uncle Brad, Jack and Matt enjoying some yummy breakfast for dinner on Christmas Eve.








Jack loves his auntie Em!

3 comments:

Heather's House said...

Very Cute Pictures....we missed yall at Nana and Poppi's. Macy was looking for Jack all weekend! Watching the guys (and Jordan HA!)play Tetris wasn't the same without Matt! :)

Glad yall had a wonderful Christmas

Love, Heather

Shelly said...

Oh yea!! I was waiting for your Christmas post. :) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas with Jack. He is such a cutie. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Emily said...

and auntie loves her Jack pooter! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas:)
Love you,
em