Monday, May 01, 2006

guess who's back...back again...???

yeah...so it's been awhile...i hope all three of my readers haven't given up on me...

things have been crazy in the past couple of months, and i kept wanting to post, but feeling like i had completely poured out my heart on that last one left me feeling a little inadequate...oh well...here i am, back again! we have just gotten the internet at our new house so i feel reconnected with the real world...we are trying to get settled in...it's a great little rent house with hardwood floors, a big back yard and a third bedroom that i am hoping will quit looking like a storage room soon. jack loves the backyard...i think that i am going to have to take up gardening because i have a feeling that we will be spending most of our daylight out there. jack is growing everyday...i can't believe that he will be two in july! i will try to post some recent pictures soon...i just wanted to check in and say that i am still out here...more to come later...

10 comments:

jettybetty said...

So glad you got a nice back yard for Jack--little boys need places to play and explore!

Gardening would be great--think of all the fresh veggies you could grow!

Kate said...

Tine,
I'm so glad you posted again! I was wondering how your move went! We just moved over the weekend and I am exhausted. I took off work yesterday, and Summer helped me sift through the boxes. Love you! Enjoy your backyard!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

A house! Yea!!!! Now I have to come by. As much as I loved THe Lakes of Stone Glen..
I have news for you by the way. I assume you have been reading my blog...and have looked at my status on myspace. :)

Emily said...

shady's back...tell a friend...
i too am glad you finally got the internet all hooked up- I am sure Jack has missed his computer. By the way, to all of you readers out there (which there are way more than three...)-i second the statement that their house is indeed precious and Jack has chosen to to take up residence in the backyard...

NanaWhitfield said...

It's good to hear new 'Jack' stories. Anxious to see your new house - as well as Jack. (of course we are anxious to see hou and Matt also.) I know he is growing so fast. Give him a big hug and kisses from Nana and Poppi. Love you Nana

Anonymous said...

Christine,
I've missed reading your blog... I'm glad you are back! Congrats on the new place! Hope everything is going well for you!

mamadonnax5 said...

tine -
happy new house to you!!! wish we could have been there to help you move. i know that was such a fun weekend. i remember learning the fine art of gardening -- thank goodness most plants will come back, even if you appear to have killed them! and jack will enjoy mr. mcgregor's garden if you plant one! it only takes a few potatoes, and heads of lettuce to entertain a small one and draw some bunnies into the yard, as well. and wouldn't jack just love to see a wabbit in the yard! can't wait to see you all. love, aunt donna p.s. someone needs to send me some pics and measurements.

jocelyn said...

Glad you're back! The little red dot on your map-tracker that rests over Croatia has been getting bigger and bigger as I check your blog daily to see if you've written. Today it hasn't grown in vain!

I'm glad you guys have found a house! What a nice, grown-up thing to have a three bedroom house with a yard!

Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you soon!

Allison said...

YEAH!!! Youre back!!! I think you have a few more than 3 readers! Where did yall move? Still in Keller?

Hollie Reese said...

I've missed you! Call me and we will come and visit!!!