Thursday, January 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad

I have to post twice today, because I also want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet dad.

Today my dad is 60 years old. He has lived an amazing life, and has given so much to so many people. He is one of the most loving, unselfish people I have ever known, and I will never be able to say thank you enough for the love he has given me, the example of his life, the sacrifices he has made. He has given us a heritage of faith and has always put his family first. He never thinks twice about giving. Through all he has been through medically, it has been clear that God wanted to keep him here and that he had more for him to do...we are so thankful for that and for the life that you have lived, Dad and we look forward to many more memories.

I am so thankful to be able to pass on his heritage to my baby, and I hope that each time my little boy writes his name, he will think of his Poppy and the wonderful man that he is.

So, happy birthday, Roy Franklin Tyndall. I hope you know that we all love you very much, especially Jack Franklin Pinson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that God did give me the time to see you become a wife and a mother. I guess it is a little selfish, but if He grant me the time to be around when Jack takes on his name as a Christian....what a wonderful blessing that would be!!!! I am so grateful that I have such wonderful children!!!! Dad