Wednesday, January 04, 2006

fort worth zoo...in JANUARY!

There was lots of fun to be had at the Fort Worth Zoo today, and Jack, Hayley, John and Bella took advantage of that. Baby Anna Claire and Baby Garrett made us all smile too and somehow I ended up with no pictures of those sweet ones. Although I have personally been a little bitter about this weird weather we are having in January, Jack and I have had lots of fun outside, spending yesterday at the park and today at the zoo...I can't believe that all of these sweet babies born together are now all running around...it was so fun to watch Jack ooh and ahh and make all of his animal sounds...we look forward to many more trips to the zoo!

Jack loved the petting zoo...













Here, you can see him here making a "kiss kiss" noise to try to get the lazy goats' attention!






Here's Jack and mama watching the lion cubs play...That Mama Lion looks pretty tired, and by this point in the day, I was identifying with her pretty well!






Jack and Hayley chillin with the flamingos




Here's Jack and his friend John enjoying some time with the pigs...they are going to have to stick together in the coming years, because they are sorely outnumbered by the girls!







More hanging out with the pigs...











Jack and Isabella...so cute!








Jack and John hanging out with the goats...are these boys gonna be heartbreakers or what?











Sweet Hayley playing peekaboo!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Girl, you are FAST! I'm so impressed that you already got these posted! It was so much fun today and I can't wait to do it again soon!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

wow! those were amazing! sorry, my blog is dead...dead as a door nail.

Hollie Reese said...

How fun! I wish I lived closer and could do fun stuff with yall!!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

I love all the pictures- you have a beautiful boy- keep the pics coming!! Enjoy the New Year!!

-Chelsie

Jenna said...

Okay, I just started typing a comment and it was identical to Hollie's comment. So "ditto" to whatever she said...The zoo does sound fun and I wish we lived closer. :)

LOVE YOU!
jenna

Emily said...

going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...how about you, you, you? Once again I am the proudest auntie ever...