Sunday, January 29, 2006

thoughts to click on


This is a great movie.















This is an amazing ministry with a very cool website.
One quote from the video that really struck a chord with me: "They don't act like christians or religion people...they act like friends; people you can count on"






My baby boy is getting so big! My heart aches to think about how fast this goes by and yet every moment with him, watching him discover the world, is an absolute joy.
















SOME OF MY FAVORITE TUNES RIGHT NOW:















































This precious boy deserves his miracle. Get a bracelet like ours and continue to pray that the Lord will bring peace and healing to the Hays family.

6 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

www.myspace.com/christablack
listen to her music...you will fall in love...

Unknown said...

I was just looking at one of those delivery room photos and comparing it to more current photos. It's just a miracle - that that little, tiny, thin-skinned, frail precious angel is that 24 pound wild man at the park and on the swing - up, mimi, up! God is using Jack in a very special way. I know that the plans He has for Him will take all of us out of our boxes, but, then the glory of the Lord will be evident. Tonight he met his first homeless man, had dinner with him, talked "jack-talk" to him, while his parents were trying to reach out to a very lonely soul. God bless the ones who are bold enough to stand and say "I will...", and help us others to learn how. Yet, another example of kid teaching parent. It never ends, these lessons of life.
Have a blessed day!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

by the way! i know where that park is! oh my sweet lakes of stone glen. :)

Allison said...

I love the pictures of Jack. Could he be any cuter??? I don't think so!! It takes me about 25 minutes to get to Grapevine. We should meet there some time for lunch!

Emily said...

okay will you watch that movie again with me? I want to see it...and Jack HAS gotten so big so fast! You and Matt are such wonderful parents and Jack couldn't have a more vibrant personality-that little toot! Well, i love all the "thoughts" you had in this blog-it shows how you live your life for the Lord in all you do! I wanna sister date...
-em

Jana said...

Tine - I just had to come over here and tell you that I appreciated your thought-provoking question on Joe's blog to the Lunar commentor: "Wouldn't you agree that winning souls for Christ takes precedence over our own personal freedoms and comforts?"

AMEN sister!!!