Monday, April 07, 2008

more pics

My sweet baby Sam...he loves the outside and is such a happy little guy. He really is a joy!



I don't think this one needs much explanation! I'm sure he'll kill me for this picture one day! But for now I think he looks pretty proud! We are too!




I love this one of Jack just chillin with his best bud John..."Little John" to be exact...nobody really calls him that anymore, except for Jack...of course no one else calls Jack "Mickey Jack" except for John either! Actually on our Nitendo Wii, Jack has made his Mii character named MickeyJack and of course has created a Little John to play right along! They are so much alike, they even look alike! It is precious to watch them together. I really believe God is already planting seeds for a long and special friendship for those two. No day goes by and no prayer gets said without my little guy thanking God for this little guy!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Your boys are looking so big. I love Jack's curls! And Sam's big grin is so cute! I'm glad you're feeling better and hurray that you've been out of the hospital for a month! It's good to see pictures of your sweet family! Love you.

Giggi said...

Yea for Jack & Sam. Looks like you had a fun day at the park & playing with friends! What a good way to spend this beautiful spring day!

Courtney said...

I love that picture of the boys! I'm with you, who knows what God has in store for their friendship? I do know that they've gone way too long without seeing each other!

Allison said...

What precious boys you have!! I know you are one proud Mommy!

I am so glad that you are feeling healthy and staying out of the hospital!!

Caroline said...

Christine! How are you? I keep up with your blog through Holly and TJ's. Your boys are precious! I hope all is well!