Thursday, April 03, 2008

sweet boys in the springtime




I still have some more pics that I want to post-especially more of my GQ boys in their chocolate brown seersucker on Easter, but I thought I would just put a few for now while I have a second. Things are going well, I still have good days and bad days as far as my health, but I am just so thankful that we have now gone ONE MONTH without me going to the hospital at all! I know that sounds crazy but it is a BIG DEAL! My three boys continue to just be the joy of my life, thanks to my ultimate joy and love that I have in our Lord. Baby Sam continues to battle ear infections and his RSV, but thankfully he has also stayed out of the hospital. We had his nine month check up the other day and he has finally made it onto the growth curve! He is kind of hanging onto the very bottom of it...but HE IS ON IT! Our pediatrician also said that he doesn't think he is going to need any kind of therapy for now, so that is also a blessing. The Lord has been so good to us to protect our sweet Samuel after all that he and I went through to get him into this world. Jack keeps us laughing constantly and is still doing really well with the potty training. He still forgets sometimes and has accidents, but that just goes with the territory!
Not too much else going on around here. I sure do love the springtime and being able to get out of the house with the boys.
I also love those rainy days when we just stay inside and play in our pajamas! Jack is obsessed with the Nintendo Wii that he and daddy got for Christmas, so I spend lots of hours watching him AND daddy play guitar hero and other fun games! They do know that Monday and Tuesday nights mommy just wants to watch her one show a week-Dancing with the Stars...yes, I am hooked. I didn't start watching until the fourth season when I was in the hospital and I cannot seem to get out from under the addiction! It is so amazing to watch the people with no training go out there and do so well, and for some-make fools of themselves!
I hope that everyone out there is doing well, and I really am going to try and keep up with the blogging more...I feel bad reading everyone else's and then never writing! So...until next time...Happy Spring!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't quite clicking over and looking at these pictures, especially the one of the boys together. Christine...we are so blessed, aren't we! I love you!!!

Giggi said...

Glad you're feeling better this week! Hope baby Sam's ears feel better, too! Can't wait to see some more of your pictures! Especially the one of the whole family in their brown & white! I know its coming!!!

Courtney said...

Glad to hear from you! We're definitely going to need a "Mickey Jack" fix sometime soon and it would be great if it included some mom time too! Our latest thing has been figuring out that Mickey Jack's birthday is AFTER John's. Apparently it is crucial to an almost-four-year-old's well-being to get that all figured out. :) John's only picking five friends for his party this year and of course Mickey Jack was in no danger of not making the cut!

Lynn said...

Glad you are enjoying those spring time days with they guys. But, especially glad you are feeling better. Love you guys.

Hollie Reese said...

I am glad you are back and feeling better!

Leah said...

Yea for 1 month!!! It sounds like 30 days of a big deal. Praise God for that. I know you have been blessed to spend that time at home. I love,love, love their Easter outfits. Too cute. I hope Sam isn't like his Auntie Leah and his ears get better. I know those ear infections are NO FUN!!!! (and never ending...) The boys have gotten sooo big! I can't believe big brother will be 4! Love you guys.